PARIS (France) or BRNO (Czech republic) – possibly REMOTE position located in one of these two countries
Computer Vision Engineer
BioAxial, part of TELIGHT, brings together optical engineers, experts in image processing, mathematicians, physicists, biologists, and life science business professionals who all enjoy working together in turning invisible into visible.
Are you looking for exciting and challenging work in cutting-edge technology?
If you accept this new role, you will help us:
- Create new tools to evaluate and control the data
- Assimilate and optimize the existing code
- Participate with the team in the definitions of future developments
- Design and develop solutions allowing the transition to 3D reconstruction
- Design and develop solutions for pattern recognition
- Assimilate user needs and propose suitable solutions to meet them
- Adopt the common working method, following the bi-monthly development cycles
To manage all those activities successfully, the following skills and experience will be highly needed:
- Several years of experience in image processing
- Experience in C/C++ , Python or Matlab, and Git utilization
- Be able to work independently, with precision
Are you a good fit? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org!