GDPR and Cookies
Information obligation of the personal data controller
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, the General Regulation on the protection of personal data, the Controller hereby informs you as the data subject about the facts specified below.
The personal data controller is TELIGHT Holding s.r.o., company ID: 020 38 811, with office at U Matěje 24/5, 160 00 Prague, email: email@example.com , tel.: 00420 737 201 771 (hereinafter referred to as the “Controller”).
The Controller processes your personal data, i.e. your name, surname, email address or other personal data disclosed by you in a message submitted by means of a contact form.
This personal data is processed on the legal basis of legitimate interest to allow the Controller to contact you and communicate with you.
The Controller processes the provided personal data in electronic form in an automated manner. The Controller is not authorized to disclose the provided personal data to any third party.
The provided personal data will be processed by the Controller for an indefinite period, until the cease of the purpose for which the personal data is processed.
The Controller hereby informs you that based on the personal data processing you have the following rights:
- The right to access the personal data that the Controller processes about you
- The right to have your personal data rectified
- The right to have your personal data erased
- The right to have the personal data processing restricted
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data
- The right to the personal data portability
You also have the right to lodge a complaint about your personal data processing to the competent supervisory authority.
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, the General Regulation on the protection of personal data, this website stores files generally referred to as cookies on your device.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that allow the websites you visit to remember your actions and the settings you have made on them, so that you do not have to enter this data repeatedly. They allow the website to record the information about your visit, such as the selected language or the contents of your shopping cart. This may make your next visit to such a website easier and more convenient. Cookies pose no threat, but they are important for the protection of privacy. Cookies cannot be used to identify the website visitors or to misuse the login information. For more information about cookies and their wider application, use the following links: https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie or https://www.aboutcookies.org.
Types of cookies
- Essential — these cookies are necessary for you to navigate the website and use the special features of the website. Without these essential cookies, some parts of the website cannot be used.
- Performance — these cookies allow the website to store user preferences, such as language settings. They provide the user with enhanced and more individual use of the website.
- Functional — these cookies collect information about the user’s behavior. This information is a part of reports whose purpose is to improve the website. All collected data is anonymous.
Targeted and advertising cookies — these cookies are used to show the advertising that is relevant to the user and their interests. These cookies can also be used to store and measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign viewed by the customer when visiting a specific website. We also use third-party cookies, such as Google Analytics, to analyze the traffic. For the terms and conditions of Google Analytics visit this link. These cookies are controlled by third parties and we do not have access to read or write this data.
Consent to the storage of cookies
- Internet Explorer — support.microsoft.com
- Google Chrome — support.google.com
- Mozilla Firefox — support.mozilla.org
- Opera — help.opera.com
- Safari — support.apple.com
If you have any questions regarding the information above, you can contact the administrator of this website: TELIGHT Holding s.r.o., company ID: 020 38 811, with office at U Matěje 24/5, 160 00 Prague, email: firstname.lastname@example.org , tel. 00420 737 201 771.