This position is no longer available!
Brno, Czech Republic
Application Specialist – Cell Biology
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and energetic Applications Specialist for our team. This person will work closely with the customers and internal teams providing excellent technical support for the product portfolio focused on the life science market.
You need to be flexible, with a background in cell biology, fluent in English, and willing to travel.
Duties and responsibilities
- Perform high-quality sample analysis and product demonstrations for selected customers.
- Design and develop new applications in collaboration with our customers
- Understand, define, and distribute functional requirements from the market, coordinating with internal business team members
- Interface with R&D teams to translate customer product requirements into desired features
- Assist the sales team worldwide and answer technical/scientific queries related to specific products.
- Develop sales materials including publications, application notes, and marketing presentations
- Actively participate in international scientific meetings, conferences, and exhibitions
To handle this position, you will need:
- University degree in biology, chemistry, or related field. A PhD. degree is preferred
- Strong background in light microscopic techniques and laboratory principles
- Ability to absorb detailed technical information and recent advances in the field
- Proven hands-on experience with cell cultures and biological sample preparation
- Fluency in Spoken and Written English
- Proven communication skills
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Team support (currently up to 20 members – in Brno and Paris)
- Flexible working hours (fixed core 9:30 – 14:30)
- Possibility of occasional work from home
- 25 days holiday
- 2 sick days
- Meal vouchers
Are you a good fit? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org!