This position is no longer available!
Global Sales Manager
BioAxial, part of TELIGHT, brings together optical engineers, experts in image processing, mathematicians, physicists, biologists, and life science business professionals who all enjoy working together in turning invisible into visible.
Are you looking for exciting and challenging work in cutting-edge technology?
If you accept this new role, you will help us:
- Define product strategy
- Develop marketing strategies
- Conduct market research on rival products
- Create global marketing plans and manage global programs (North America, Asia, and Europe)
- Ensure an insight into market requirements and competition trends, identify new market potential
- Drive analysis of a key market and customer needs
- Expand TELIGHT brand into light microscopy market – mainly academia, marginally industry as well
- Establish and track execution of customer collaborations together with R&D
- Develop product positioning content, and work closely with the marketing dept. to amplify it (e.g. presentations, web, brochures, digital marketing campaigns)
- Define the market position, and primary / supporting messages for the identified service market segments, and tailor those messages to appropriate target audience as necessary
- Develop and drive the execution of go-to-market plans for new product solutions
- Prospecting, generate leads – deliver convincing, engaging and technically sound presentations to prospective customers
- Create and maintain long-term partnerships with selected key accounts
- Thought Leader – initiate and participate in events (exhibitions, seminars, webinar, trade shows, etc.) in cooperation with the marketing team and R&D to generate exposure and leads
- Foster the funnel and convert it into orders
- Establish and maintain services contracts portfolio and contract sales price lists and sales collateral
- Support existing installed systems as the first point contact
- Answer client queries about product specifications and uses.
- Maintaining client relations
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Handle complaints or objections
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share it with the internal team
To manage all those activities successfully, the following skills and experience will be highly needed:
- University education
- 5+ years of sales experience
- Experience in the field of scientific instruments (pharmaceutical industry, biomedicine, biology), ideally microscopy
- Built connections around Europe (US, Asia is a plus)
- Fluent English + another language (French, German) is a plus
- Excellent networking, communication and negotiation skills
- Willingness to travel
- Eager to learn new thing
Are you a good fit? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org!