BRNO (Czech republic) – we offer the possibility of a partial home office
Are you looking for exciting and challenging work in cutting-edge technology?
If you accept this new role, you will help us:
- Development of new technical solutions in the field of light microscopy
- Design of complex assemblies and parts, creation of product documentation and technical reports
- Communication with suppliers
- Construction and functional testing of prototypes
- Engineering support for production, installation, and service
- Collaboration in small design teams and close collaboration with other departments (physics, hardware, manufacturing)
To manage all those activities successfully, the following skills and experience will be highly needed:
- University education in a technical field (mechanical)
- Experience in a similar position (3 or more years)
- Excellent working knowledge of CAD applications (ideally SolidWorks)
- Orientation in technical documentation
- Knowledge of fine mechanics and optics, additive technologies, and part manufacturing technology is welcome; the basics of electrical engineering are an advantage.
- Intermediate knowledge of AJ (email and online communication with colleagues abroad, ability to work with documentation)
- An initiative and creative approach to work, the ability to organize yourself and perform independent tasks.
- Willingness to learn new things.
Are you a good fit? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org!