BRNO (Czech republic) – we offer the possibility of partial home office
Are you looking for exciting and challenging work in cutting-edge technology?
If you accept this new role, you will help us:
- Testing the functionality of the entire system or its units, measuring parameters
- Construction and verification of experimental optical systems on an optical bench
- Development and optimization of algorithms for device automation
- Development and optimization of image processing methods
- Calculations and simulation of microscope optical systems
- Close cooperation with colleagues (construction, electrical, software, application specialists)
- Keeping up with the latest technologies in the fields of light microscopy and optics
To manage all those activities successfully, the following skills and experience will be highly needed:
- University – mathematical or physical or technical field
- General overview of the field of physics
- At least basic knowledge in the field of optics
- Basic knowledge of some scripting language for experimental work, working with data – Python is an advantage.
- Communicative knowledge of English (ability to communicate by e-mail and phone)
Are you a good fit? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org!